At Wagaman we realise these are challenging times. This page provides useful resources with learning activity ideas that you and your child can use.
Teachers are using Seesaw to set learning tasks and communicate with students and parents. Please make sure you are linked to your child’s teacher through Seesaw and your child has access to the Seesaw class app.
- Behind the News: Behind the News is news delivered and explained for children Years 3 - 6
- Learning Together: The Learning Together website has resources and advice for parents, carers and families when supporting their child’s learning
- Storyline Online: Listen to famous people ready storybooks (free)
- Scholastic Learn at Home: Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking and growing
Learning ideas and support materials
- 30 Day Lego challenge: A different challenge every day with Lego
- Coping calendar: 30 actions to look after ourselves and each other
- Home learning engagement ideas: A list of activities families could choose from each day to continue their child’s education
- Keeping kids learning: various learning ideas from the Department of Education
- Learning activities that don't require internet: Activities you can do by yourself or with a family member at home